Delta Voyages has a long-standing partnership agreement with the World Council of Churches in Geneva.
We have been appointed as one of the approved travel agencies for organizing travel to the 11th Assembly, which will take place in Karlsruhe (Germany) in 2022.
We also offer travellers from around the world the possibility of dealing directly with our agency to book and purchase their airline and/or train tickets.
Delta Voyages is a private local travel agency founded in 1978.
It is a human-sized travel agency (IATA-certified) with personalized service provided by motivated and experienced staff members who assist our NGO, corporate and leisure customers in all aspects of travel organization.
“We have been collaborating with Delta Voyages since 2015 and are very satisfied with all the services they provide.
They always find solutions despite our often complex, last-minute requests, and sometimes even come up with out-of-the-box suggestions which we would not have thought of.
Their agents are as reliable as they are friendly, they communicate indifferently in English and in French, and always do their best to find the best available fares and itineraries.
Since the pandemic, they have also been very useful in providing COVID-related information such as entry requirements. We also greatly appreciate their immediate reactions in case of urgent issues such as missed/cancelled flights, as well as their 24-hours service.”
Travel Coordinator of an NGO Customer in Geneva
“We have now been working with Delta Voyages for over three years and can say that we were surprised – after some bad experiences with other travel agencies – how perfectly they match our needs. Whatever we request, as minor as it may be, e.g. the style of the offers, even the style of the invoices, the very fast responses (sometimes even within minutes), they always align their service with our requirements. They are even so flexible as to create a new service – just because we requested it – and are always very friendly of course! – We will stick with them!….. “
Travel Manager of an NGO customer in the German part of Switzerland
“Our organization has been working with Delta Voyages for 4 years now and we have to say we are very happy with their service. Always available, very professional and very fast. Always with the best proposals at the best rates. A quality agency – I can strongly recommend them”.
Travel coordinator of a SME corporate customer in Geneva
What are the advantages of going through our agency?
- Delta Voyages has been working in close cooperation with the Assembly Office of the World Council of Churches for the past few months to organize travel to the 11th Assembly
- Follow-up before, during and after the journey
- Responsiveness and flexibility of our staff in the English and French languages
- A good knowledge of the needs and expectations related to this event
- Regular information about the health crisis – regular follow up
- A 24-hour-a-day Emergency Service
- GDPR & PCI DSS compliant
- Attractive airfare conditions and worthwhile savings opportunities linked to creative ticketing (IATA & NGO fares)
- Payment method: only by credit card -fast and secure by SaferPay
- Insurance: coverage concerning cancellations/changes linked to the sanitary crisis (Covid 19)
- On-site presence in Karlsruhe during the Assembly
Hints & Tips:
- Planning is key: the earlier you purchase your airline ticket, the greater your chances of getting cheap airfares!
- Getting NGO fares with certain airlines: savings and flexible fare conditions
- Wherever possible, our travel consultants will offer you changeable and refundable airfares
- Remember to check locally whether you need a visa for Germany and a possible transit visa !
- Please also check the entry and transit conditions applicable during the health crisis via the following link: www.iatatravelcentre.com
How you should proceed. Let’s make it simple:
- Please register online and pay the registration fee for the Assembly
- Once you have registered for the Assembly, we will then have access to your passport details and we will then be able to make a booking
- Send us an e-mail to the following address: wcc-assembly2022GER@delta-voyages.ch
In the content of your e-mail, please mention:
- your name & surname
- your home country and city/airport of departure and return
- your requested date of arrival in Karlsruhe
- any other special request (e.g. special meal, seat request, etc.)
What are the next steps?
- A travel consultant will send you an itinerary proposal priced in CHF (Swiss francs)
- You will also be informed of the airfare conditions and the ticket issuance timeframe (short notice most of the time)
- Your airline ticket or tickets will be issued upon receipt of payment by credit card only via a secure Saferpay link – information will be sent to you in due course
For this reason, we wish to inform you that the fares proposed may be subject to change, depending on various factors.
We will do our utmost to assist you with making your travel arrangements and you will receive clear and accurate information from us – please take the time to read it, as many criteria will need to be taken into consideration.
Thank you and kind regards,
Your Delta Voyages team – WCC 11th Assembly